925studio

where the metalwork happens... a jewelry blog

my dog moo

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Translate

Search This Blog

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Facebook Badge

925 STUDIO

Total Pageviews

Followers

About

Popular Posts

  • Awesomeness
    My latest tee to arrive from the one and only Launchpad in Albuquerque. On the back it says 'GRANDE ROCKIATO' and I fucking l...
  • I knit an alien
    I found the pattern online but for the life of me I can't remember or find where it was from. I would like to give credit to the '...
  • 925 STUDIO at ETSY
    Thats right I've gone and done it... the etsy shop stop on by, grab a monster or a deal or maybe both.
  • oh lordy!
    The one thing that makes my heart ache is when my friend a.k.a The Molecule sends me car art from out west. I just about packed my bags when...
  • Birthday Monkey
    This is one of Lola's birthday presents, that she got for her 2nd birthday. This is a posed photo. If you can't tell. The monk...
  • Fashion books for sale
    Just to keep things fresh and interesting.... Are Clothes Modern? An Essay on Contemporary Apparel by Bernard Rudofsky COLLECTIBLE FIRST E...
  • grandbear
    My aunt sent me this photo of my grandfather. He lived in the U.P. of Michigan. I wish I knew him better. Like why was he wearing a bea...
  • creatures hats and whatnots...
    I've had some problems with hand tremors since I've started a new medication. So its easier for me to knit and make sockies for ...
  • devil dog
    In honor of halloween this devious creature has emerged from a pair of socks. He's not as evil, as he is strange. This creature if...
  • Eat your peas!
    No, silly those aren't real peas! But I sure wouldn't want to eat them either way! I hate peas! I looove tumbled serpentine! i...

Labels

  • art
  • dogs
  • garden
  • jewelry making tips
  • misc
  • projects
  • work

Archives

  • ►  2015 (2)
    • ►  May (2)
  • ►  2014 (6)
    • ►  Sep (1)
    • ►  Aug (1)
    • ►  Jul (1)
    • ►  Feb (1)
    • ►  Jan (2)
  • ►  2013 (5)
    • ►  Nov (1)
    • ►  Sep (2)
    • ►  Jul (1)
    • ►  Jun (1)
  • ►  2012 (6)
    • ►  Oct (1)
    • ►  Jul (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  Apr (1)
    • ►  Mar (1)
    • ►  Feb (1)
  • ►  2011 (5)
    • ►  Aug (1)
    • ►  Mar (1)
    • ►  Feb (1)
    • ►  Jan (2)
  • ►  2010 (21)
    • ►  Dec (1)
    • ►  Nov (2)
    • ►  Oct (2)
    • ►  Sep (2)
    • ►  Aug (1)
    • ►  Jul (1)
    • ►  Jun (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  Apr (5)
    • ►  Feb (1)
  • ►  2009 (10)
    • ►  Dec (1)
    • ►  Oct (1)
    • ►  Sep (2)
    • ►  Aug (1)
    • ►  Jul (2)
    • ►  Jun (2)
    • ►  Apr (1)
  • ►  2008 (8)
    • ►  Oct (1)
    • ►  Aug (1)
    • ►  Jul (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  Apr (1)
    • ►  Mar (1)
    • ►  Feb (1)
  • ►  2007 (28)
    • ►  Dec (2)
    • ►  Nov (1)
    • ►  Oct (1)
    • ►  Sep (1)
    • ►  Aug (3)
    • ►  Jul (1)
    • ►  Jun (1)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  Mar (7)
    • ►  Feb (2)
    • ►  Jan (3)
  • ►  2006 (26)
    • ►  Dec (7)
    • ►  Nov (7)
    • ►  Oct (8)
    • ►  Sep (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  Feb (1)
    • ►  Jan (1)
  • ▼  2005 (23)
    • ►  Nov (2)
    • ►  Oct (3)
    • ►  Sep (2)
    • ►  Jul (2)
    • ►  Jun (1)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ▼  Apr (6)
      • number 5
      • sputnik ring
      • nobody home
      • my info
      • my dog moo
      • 925studio
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.